VARIOUS NUTRIENTS ESSENTIAL FOR GOOD SKIN
Sometimes we only focus on creams and face-washes that can cleanse our skin from pimple marks and scars!
But that’s not only the solution!
Faulty eating habits and a faulty life-style are the main reasons for skin-problems like acne,pimples,scars,dry-skin and itching.
Various nutrients which contribute to a glowing a clear skin are Vitamin A, C, E, K, B-complex (Esp. Biotin)
These nutrients protect our skin from sun-damage and tanning and also pimples!
Vitamin K is very useful to prevent dark-circles which even your normal creams or fash-washes will surely fail to do!
Various dietary sources of these nutrients to prevent pimple and skin-problems are:
Variety of fruits and vegetables!
DIETARY MODIFICATIONS TO TREAT SKIN-PROBLEMS!
- Most important tip to make sure you have healthy glowing skin is to have plenty of water
- To treat acne and skin problems cool foods must be consumed because the major cause of acne and skin problems is deficiency of these foods.
- Various cool foods that can be consumed are:Variety of fruits especially watery fruits like watermelon,musk-melon,papaya and vegetables like cucumber,bottle-gourd and include salads in your diet.
- Various detoxification drinks must be taken in the morning like honey and lemon in warm water or else,warm water with tulsi leaves in it or else wheat-grass juice,These detoxify your system and also your skin clearing unnecessary marks on the skin.
- Also,Including a lot of fluids in your meals like sambhars, dals, Raita, Buttermilk,Curds helps to cool your system and clear your skin.
VARIOUS LIFESTYLE CHANGES TO HAVE A CLEAR SKIN
-Inadequate consumption of water can cause a lot of heat to build up in your body .To avoid this Drink upto 8-10 glasses of water everyday!!
-Don’t forget to wash your face after returning home from a jog or from work to avoid unnecessary boils or marks on your face and to have a clear oil-free skin!
-Don’t forget to apply sunscreen before going for a swim or while leaving for work on a hot sunny day or else your skin would be tanned!
-Most importantly,stop getting obsessed over these marks on your skin,Be positive,Imagine yourself as a confident and a beautiful person,Half of your problem is solved!
-Make a list before you go to shop your grocery so that you don’t end up buying something unhealthy which would lead to an oily and greasy skin.